Experimental recipes are sometimes the best and when I posted my homemade sweet chilli beef stir fry on Instagram, a few of you said you’d love to give it a go, so although it was super simple and a little bit made up on the spot, I thought I’d share the recipe with you!
- Beef Strips (I had two rump steaks in the fridge I needed to use, so cut them into strips)
- Rice Noodles
- Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli & Garlic Stir Fry Sauce x 2
- Prep all your meat and veg and place your broccoli on to boil for 5 minutes. I do this as broccoli takes ages to stir-fry and this makes it far easier. (If you like your broccoli crunchy, don’t do this)
- Once your broccoli is starting to soften, heat up your wok with some spray oil
- Add your beef strips and stir-fry until cooked through
- Once your beef is cooked, add your broccoli, carrots and sweetcorn and fry for a few minutes
- Once everything in the wok is cooked or softened to how it should be, add your pack of rice noodles and heat those through
- After a couple of minutes, add your two sachets of sweet chilli sauce and stir through. If you’re cooking enough for one, you may only need one sachet.
- Serve and enjoy straight away!
I feel like a cheat for even calling this a recipe because it is so easy but you may not have thought of pairing these ingredients together and seeing as you all seemed to like it on Instagram, I thought I’d share!
If you give this a go, tag me in your pictures as I’d love to know!